Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/09/pecan-pie-granola/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pecan Pie Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 T milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla bean (Vanilla extract would work too)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients. In another mix the wet. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated well.
- Spread granola out onto a lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Pull the trays out and shake them around a bit and place back in the oven for another 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!