Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/15/healthy-sweet-potato-chips/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 T coconut oil melted
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Peel the sweet potato and slice it thin. I used a mandoline for this.
- Line a couple baking baking sheets with parchment.
- Place the chips on the baking sheet.
- Using a brush , brush a small amount of oil onto each chip.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for about 2-3 hours.
Check on them often as everyone’s oven is different. I didn’t have to shake mine at all. I just let them cook and I would touch them every so often to see how crisp they felt. That’s it.