Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/18/black-bean-and-spinach-salad/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Black Bean and Spinach Salad
- 2 1/2 cups black beans (I used dried, but measured after they were soaked and cooked)
- 2-3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups organic corn (I used frozen and thawed out on the counter)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 heaping T pomegranate molasses
- Juice of 1/4 orange
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 T avocado oil
- salt to taste
- Throw everything in the bowl and mix.
by Melissa King
I think it tastes better the next day because the flavors have had time to marinate. This makes a good amount of salad. I would guess about 4 large portions. Should keep for a week, but ours will not last that long.