Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/20/pineapple-mango-salsa/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 1/2 cup mango diced
- 1/4 cup pineapple diced
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes chopped with seeds removed
- 1 cup corn (I used organic frozen corn)
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of one key lime (small)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Throw everything in a bowl and mix well.
- Then add it to black beans or your favorite protein and you have a handy little meal.