Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/25/5-minute-banana-ice-cream/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
5 Minute Banana Ice Cream
This stuff is so rich and delicious, it feels like you are eating real ice cream!
- 2 peeled and frozen bananas
- 2 T almond or peanut butter
- 2 T almond milk
- optional add ins: nuts, chocolate chips, fruit, coconut, cocoa powder
- In a blender, , mix the bananas and the milk. You may need to cut the banana into chunks depending on how powerful your blender is.
- Once they are partly chopped up, add in the nut butter.
- Continue to blend until you get a soft serve consistency.
You may not even need to add the milk at all, but I think it helps blend everything easier. Spoon ice cream into a bowl and stir in any additional ingredients you desire. That’s it!