Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/26/cucumber-salad-with-chickpeas/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cucumber Salad with Chickpeas
- 1 large cucumber cut in half then sliced thin
- 1/2 shallot sliced thin
- 1 can or 2 cups chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tsp fresh dill
- 2 T white balsamic vinegar
- 1 T mirin
- Throw everything in a bowl and mix. That is it.
I think the longer it sits, the better the flavors get as it marinates in the fridge. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!