Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/28/candied-pecans/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (raw and unsalted)
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp crushed vanilla bean (you can use extract, but I think the crushed vanilla bean adds an extra sweetness that I can never get with the extract.)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl toss the pecans in maple syrup. If using extract, add that too.
- Once the nuts look well coated, spread them out onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the vanilla bean over the pecans and place in the oven.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, stopping halfway through to shake them pecans around a bit. Enjoy!