Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/29/stir-fried-quinoa/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Stir Fried Quinoa
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1/2 yellow onion rough chopped
- 3 T soy sauce or bragg's aminos
- 1 T mirin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- salt to taste
- In a sauce pan , saute veggies for 5-7 minutes in toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, mirin, salt and garlic.
- Then add the quinoa and saute for another 6-7 minutes.
- The veggies should still retain some crunch. Enjoy!