Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/01/raspberry-coconut-muffins/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Coconut Muffins
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup raspberries (I used frozen)
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 T coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in another.
- Add wet to dry and fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon batter into a greased or lined muffin pan. I used jumbo muffins for this and I only got 5 muffins, but if you are using standard sized muffin tins, you will most likely get about 10-12.
- I baked my jumbo muffins for about 30 minutes. If you are using standard muffin tins, you will probably bake them around 15 minutes or so.
- Let cool before removing from pan.