Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/02/cookie-dough-ice-cream/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 1 can unsweetened coconut (Please get the thick coconut milk in the can. I have not had success with regular coconut )
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla bean
- homemade cookie dough
- Optional add ins: chocolate chips , cacao nibs , nuts , coconut
- Make sure you have had the ice cream bowl frozen for at least 18 hours. It has to be good and cold. I made the cookie dough ahead of time and had it chilling in the fridge.
- Pour all the ingredients except the cookie dough into the ice cream machine .
- Turn the machine on. It will take about 15 minutes.
- When the mixture starts to look like it is coming together and almost done, add in the cookie dough.
- Stop as soon as it looks like soft serve ice cream.
- If you wish for a harder ice cream, you can put the ice cream in a bowl and stick it in the freezer for about 15 minutes. That’s it!