Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/08/dairy-free-ranch-dressing/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup cashews (I used raw and unsalted)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (If you like a super thick dressing, just omit the milk)
- 1 clove garlic minced (I do this using a microplane )
- 3 T chives finely chopped
- 3 T parsley finely chopped
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- Place the cashews in water and soak overnight in the fridge.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and throw them in the blender with just enough water to cover.
- Blend them for about 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients and blend on low for another minute.
That’s it! This made about 1 1/4 cups and should keep for a few weeks in the fridge. I store mine in recycled glass jars.