Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/10/almond-joy-granola/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Joy Granola
- 2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 T coconut oil melted
- 2 T almond milk
- 2 T chocolate chips (optional) I used carob chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl . Mix wet into another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake in the oven for 17 minutes.
- Pull out and shake granola around and put back in the oven for another 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!
by Melissa King