Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/16/blueberry-baked-oatmeal/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (I used unsweetened)
- 2 bananas smashed
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 T milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (frozen would work too)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet in another. Add wet to dry.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.