Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/19/healthier-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs (I used a flax egg replacer)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 T ground ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used carob chips )
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, grind the rolled oat into a fine consistency.
- Add them to a bowl with the rest of the dried ingredients.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dry to wet and stir just until everything is combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. The batter will be on the wet side.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-13 minutes.