Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/21/apple-pie-larabars/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Pie Larabars
- 8 medjool dates pitted
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup + 1 T applesauce
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- In a food processor, mix the nuts into a fine powder.
- Add in the dates, cinnamon and the applesauce and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper, leaving some paper sticking out the sides.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and use the extra parchment to press the dough down.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up.
- Then, remove the whole thing with the parchment and slice into squares or bars with a pizza cutter. Store them in the fridge. Enjoy!