Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/23/no-bake-macaroons/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
No Bake Macaroons
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 10 medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup almonds (I used raw)
- 1 T coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
- 1 T flax meal + 3 T warm water
- Combine the flax meal and warm water in a bowl.
- Whisk it and throw it in the fridge.
- In a food processor, pulse the coconut and almonds into a fine powder.
- Then add the dates, flax mixture, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Pulse until the mixture starts to come together.
- Roll into balls.
You can also roll the balls in some more coconut like you see I did in the photos. I got about 12 out of my batch. Enjoy!