Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/29/dairy-free-cheese-sauce/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Dairy Free Cheese Sauce
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- Soak the cashews in water overnight.
- The next day, drain and rinse them.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
You can store it in the fridge in an airtight container. Should keep for a few weeks. You may even be able to freeze it.