Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/05/01/macaroni-salad-with-chickpeas/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Macaroni Salad with Chickpeas
- 2 cups cooked macaroni (I used brown rice pasta)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup chives chopped
- 1 yellow pepper rough chopped
- 1 can or 2 cups chickpeas
- 2 T golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 T avocado oil
- salt to taste
- Cook the macaroni according to the box instructions.
- Let cool.
- Add all the ingredients in one bowl and mix to serve.
This just gets better as it marinates in the fridge. I like it better the next day. It should keep for about a week. We got about 4 servings out of this. Enjoy!