Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/05/05/strawberry-ice-cream/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 can coconut milk or 2 cups whole milk if you prefer dairy
- 2-3 T maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla bean
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen work)
- Mix the coconut milk, vanilla bean and the sweetener in a bowl.
- Pour the contents in the ice cream maker. I used my Cuisinart.
- When the ice cream starts looking like it is coming together (after about 15 minutes), add the strawberries.
- The ice cream will be more of a soft serve consistency. If you like harder ice cream, you can stick it in the freezer for another 1 1/2 hours. That’s it. Enjoy!
by Melissa King