Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/05/17/italian-herb-dressing/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Italian Herb Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 1/2 tsp honey or maple syrup (I used honey)
- pinch salt
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl .
- Mix all the dry in another.
- Add wet to dry and whisk until combined.
Another way you can mix is to throw everything in a covered container and shake well. Keep in mind that since this is a homemade dressing, the oil will try to solidify in the fridge. If you plan on using the dressing, just pull it out a few minutes before you need it and then shake well before using. I got close to 1 cup of dressing. It should last in the fridge a couple weeks. Enjoy!