Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/06/10/overnight-oats-in-a-jar/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Overnight Oats in a Jar
- 1/4 cup oat groats (soaked them for at least 4 hours prior to using)
- 1/4 cup steel cut or rolled oats
- 1 T unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 T chopped nuts (I used almonds)
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 -1 cup milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- Rinse your groats beforehand. Throw everything in the jar the night before. If you like things a little sweet, you could throw in some chopped dates or raisins.
- Store in the fridge overnight. Just pull out and eat in the morning. Easy as that. This will be a breakfast I will have at least twice a week. I love it and I hope you will too.