Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/06/29/pina-colada-ice-cream/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pina Colada Ice Cream
- 1 can coconut milk (I used Thai Organic)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 vanilla bean (whole) 1tsp extract would work well too.
- 3 cups pineapple diced
- 2 T liquid sweetener (optional)
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 90 seconds. Take a taste. It will be slightly tart. I liked it that way.
- You can also add 2 T of maple syrup or honey to sweeten it more if you like. I did not add any sweetener to mine.
- Pour contents into ice pop molds or an ice cream machine . Mine took about 20 minutes in the machine.
- The ice cream will come out like soft serve. If you prefer a harder ice cream, place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. Enjoy!