Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/07/05/fruity-lemonade/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- 2 lemons (remove rinds, but leave as much white as possible)
- 3 mangos (skins removed and pitted)
- 4-5 cups honey dew melon cubed
- 1-3 T of raw honey or maple syrup
- If you are using a juicer , juice all ingredients except for the honey.
- Take a taste.
- Add 1-3 T raw honey or maple syrup depending on how sweet you like it. I personally love the tarty flavor.
- If you are using a blender juice the lemon separately.
- Add the rest of the fruit and the sweetener into the blender with the lemon juice.
- Blend for about 90 seconds.
- Serve immediately or store for later. I got about 32 oz of juice out of mine. Enjoy!
by Melissa King