Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/07/09/pb-cookie-dough-bites-and-a-giveaway/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
PB Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 T maple syrup
- 2 T peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 T chocolate chips
- In the food processor , blend up the peanuts and oats.
- Once they are ground into a course consistency, add in the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips. You may need to soften the peanut butter slightly to get it to blend well.
- Pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and stick on the chocolate chips.
- Place them in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes. I got 12 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!