Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/07/11/honey-balsamic-bean-salad/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Honey Balsamic Bean Salad
- 4 cups or 2 cans of chickpeas
- 4 cups or 2 cans of black beans
- 2 cups green beans halved
- 1 cup red bell peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 2 T chives finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Drain and rinse beans if using cans.
- Add all the ingredients in one large bowl.
- Add the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients and mix well.
Adapted from The Clever Carrot
This makes about 4 servings. It should last about 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!