Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/07/24/wheat-berry-salad-with-corn-and-peppers/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Wheat Berry Salad with Corn and Peppers
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup corn (please try to buy this organic)
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper chopped
- 2 avocados pitted and chopped
- 2-3 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- salt to taste
- Throw all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
To make this even better, let it sit in the fridge for a few hours so the flavors can develop further. It’s even better the next day! This made 4-5 servings. Enjoy!