Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/07/27/chocolate-peanut-butter-fudge/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
This fudge is melt in your mouth delicious!
- 1 bar dark chocolate 3.5oz (I used 70%cacao)
- 1 cup fresh ground peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Manna (If you don't like coconut, some readers have subbed butter instead and it has worked out well.)
- 4 T maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond milk (I used almond milk )
- In a medium saucepan , mix all the ingredients on medium heat and stir until everything is combined. It should take a few minutes to combine and I suggest stirring it the whole time.
- Once the mixture is smooth and combined, transfer to muffin pans with liners .
- Store in the fridge to firm up. I used standard sized, but mini muffin pans would work well too.
I’m not going to lie, this recipe is a good arm workout to make, but is well worth it. You will not disappointed. They can be frozen as well! Enjoy!