Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/05/asian-slaw/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- 1 head red cabbage chopped
- 2 apples diced (I used gala apples, but any would work)
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup toasted cashews
- salt to taste
- Throw the cabbage, apples, cashews and carrots into a large bowl .
- In a small bowl , whisk
- the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss.
by Melissa King
This made about 4 servings and should last for a week in the fridge. Enjoy!