Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/13/peach-fruit-leathers/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peach Fruit Leathers
- 5 peaches
- 1 T honey or maple syrup (optional)
- If using an oven, preheat it to 150.
- Cut and pit all the peaches. I left the skins on, but you can also remove them if you want.
- In a food processor or blender , mix the peaches into a smooth puree. Take a taste.
- If the mixture is on the tart side, add a small amount of sweetener.
- If you are using the oven, spread the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Make sure it’s as even as it can get.
- Bake for about 7 hours or until the mixture is a bit tacky. I kept checking on mine to see how easily it could pull away from the parchment.
- I also line my dehydrator trays with parchment.
- Set the dehydrator on 150 and run for about 7 hours.
I got about 10 fruit rolls out of my batch. I really wish I had made more. Feel free to double the batch! Enjoy!