Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/14/apple-cinnamon-waffles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 2 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 T coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 2 T coconut oil
- Preheat your waffle iron .
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add we to dry and mix until combined.
- Using a 1/2 cup scoop, spoon mixture onto a greased waffle pan.
- Repeat these steps until all are made. I got 5-6 waffles out of my batch. Enjoy!