Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/19/smoky-sweet-potato-fries/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Smoky Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 sweet potato chopped into fries (I used this machine )
- 1 heaping tsp smoked paprika
- 1-2 T coconut oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a saute pan , pan sear the fries with the oil and spices for about 5-7 minutes, stirring often.
- Once all the fries are well coated with seasoning and oil, spread them out on a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 1 hour, stopping halfway to flip and shake them around.
That’s it! These should last a week or so in the fridge. If you can keep them that long!