Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/26/apple-cinnamon-overnight-oats/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut or rolled oats (Steel cut oats will have a crunch. Rolled oats will be smoother)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of cinnamon depending on how strong you like it to be
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1-2 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 – 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup almond milk (depending on how thick or thin you like your oatmeal)
- Throw all the contents into a jar and mix well.
- Stick in the fridge overnight.
by Melissa King
I put mine in small mason jars . They work great! I eat mine cold, but you can certainly heat your up if you like. Enjoy!