Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/28/electrolyte-popsicles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Electrolyte Replenishing Popsicles
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup milk (I used oat milk, but any milk will do)
- 1 banana
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T raw honey !(If you have a child less than 2 years old, please do not use honey. Sugar can be a good substitute.)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mix everything together in a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour into popsicle molds .
- After about 6 hours they should be ready to eat.
I got 5 pops out of my recipe. That’s it. Enjoy!