Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/03/pumpkin-chocolate-chunk-cookies-and-a-giveaway/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies and a Giveaway!
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 oz 3 oz dark chocolate bar roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Drop cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 12-14 minutes.
These cookies are thick and have a cake like texture. I got 15 large cookies out of my batch. I keep them in the fridge so they last longer. You can also freeze them as well. Enjoy!