Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/04/coconut-vanilla-overnight-oats/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Vanilla Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats (you can use rolled oats for a smoother oatmeal)
- 1 T Nutiva Coconut Manna or homemade coconut butter
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1 T shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup or 1 chopped date
- Optional add ins: dried cranberries , fresh fruit, cacao nibs ..etc
- Throw all ingredients in a jar and mix very well.
- Store in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning.
I make 5 of these at a time and they hold up well. However, if you want to add fresh fruit, add it in right before you eat it. Everything else is fine to sit in the fridge. Enjoy!