Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/11/pumpkin-spiced-ice-cream/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Spiced Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 T maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Throw all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour contents into an ice cream machine and turn on.
- Should take about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
The ice cream will have a soft serve consistency. If you like a harder ice cream, put it in the freezer for an hour to firm up. If you don’t have an ice cream machine , you can make popsicles using these molds . The recipe makes about 4 servings. Enjoy!