Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/24/coconut-nutella-cups/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut “Nutella” Cups
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut butter (you can use Nutiva Coconut Manna or homemade coconut butter )
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 T coconut oil
- Homemade Nutella for the filling
- optional: 1/2 tsp almond extract
- In a saucepan , on medium heat, combine all ingredients except the Nutella and stir well.
- Remove from heat.
- Line muffin pans with liners. I used standard sized muffin pans and lined them with silicone liners . Paper liners would work well too.
- Spoon a small amount of coconut mixture into each cup. Spoon a bit of homemade Nutella on top.
- Cover the Nutella with more coconut mixture.
- Repeat these steps until all are done.
- Place the muffin pans in the fridge to allow the cups to firm up.
- I let mine sit about 30-45 minutes.
I got 9 cups out of my batch. You can use mini muffin pans as well. Enjoy!