Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/27/special-birthday-cookies/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Special Birthday Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 flax eggs (I used flax meal for egg substitutes)
- 1/2 cup organic sugar in the raw
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 2 T organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measure after melted)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Gluten Free Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until everything is combined.
- Drop cookies on lined baking sheets and bake for about 13-15 minutes.
- I got 19 cookies out of my batch. Enjoy!