Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/09/29/no-bake-pumpkin-pie-cookies/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 9-10 medjool dates
- 3 T raw pepitas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (fresh or canned)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- In the food processor , grind up the almonds, pecans, pepitas and spices.
- Then add in the dates and continue to pulse.
- Lastly add in the pumpkin and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- When the dough is formed, roll into balls and stick in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm up.
I rolled mine into balls and flattened then with my palm once they had firmed up. It’s an easy recipe to do with your kids. I got about 10-12 balls out of my batch. Store them in the fridge or even freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!