Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/02/banana-nut-overnight-oats/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Banana Nut Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2-3 drops of stevia OR 1 chopped medjool date OR 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Throw all the ingredients except for the banana in a jar and mix well.
- Store overnight in the fridge.
- When you are ready to eat, slice the banana and mix it in.
I thought putting the banana in the night before would make it too mushy. I make 5 of these at a time and store them in the fridge for easy breakfasts all week. Enjoy!