Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/11/smokey-roasted-chickpeas/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Smokey Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups or 1 can chickpeas (If using dried beans, the measurement is after soaking and softening.)
- 1 T coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
- Make sure all beans are coated well with spice.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper .
- Bake for about 40-60 minutes, stopping to shake the pan every 15 minutes.
- Wait until beans are completely cooled before storing.
I store mine on the counter in a glass mason jar . This makes about 4 servings. Enjoy!