Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/18/vegetable-soup-with-millet/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Vegetable Soup with Millet
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup red pepper chopped
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes diced
- 4 lg garlic cloves minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp thyme (I used dried)
- 1 tsp parsley (I used dried
- 1 cup millet
- To make things super easy, I prepared all the veggies the night before.
- In the morning, toss everything but the millet in the pot.
- You can do this recipe on the stove or in the crock pot .
- Just cook on high for the first hour and turn down to low for an additional 3 hours.
- Throw the millet in about 20 minutes before you turn the soup off. This made a good 5 servings. Enjoy!
by Melissa King