Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/21/pumpkin-pie-baked-oatmeal/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix wet into another. Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
by Melissa King