Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/23/pecan-coconut-truffles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pecan Coconut Truffles
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (for coating)
- In the food processor , combine the pepitas and pecans. Grind them into a course consistency.
- Then add in the spices, oil and maple syrup and continue to pulse until a loose dough starts to form.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them in the fridge to firm up.
- Once firm, roll the balls into a small amount of water and then roll them into the coconut.
- Once all are done, place them back into the fridge for a few minutes.
I got 10 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!