Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/27/carrot-cake-larabar-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Carrot Cake Larabar Bites
- 2 small carrots shredded
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 T coconut oil
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In the food processor , mix the carrots, walnuts and almonds and coconut.
- Then add in the cinnamon, salt, dates, pineapple and coconut oil. If the mixture seems slightly dry, add in a bit of water. I didn’t have to add any in mine.
- Once a dough forms, roll into balls and place in the fridge to firm up.
I got about 12 balls out of my batch and I ended up flattening them into cookies. Enjoy!