Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/10/30/cashew-cookie-larabar-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cashew Cookie Larabar Bites
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 2 T water
- In the food processor , grind the cashews into a fine consistency.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate.
- Stick the balls in the fridge for about an hour to firm up. I got 12 balls out of my batch. Enjoy!