Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/02/mock-tuna-salad/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Epic Chickpea Spread
- 2 cups or 1 can chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 2 green onions chopped or 2 T minced white onions
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 celery stalk chopped fine
- 1-2 T nutritional yeast
- 1-2 T lemon juice depending on how much you like
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the chickpeas slightly with a fork.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
This makes about 4 servings. Should last a week in the fridge. Enjoy!