Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/07/chocolate-pistachio-truffles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
No fuss truffles that are melt in your mouth delicious!
- 1/2 cup pecan butter
- 1 dark chocolate bar (I used Endangered Species 3.5 oz)
- 9 medjool dates (pits removed)
- roughly 1/3-1/2 cup pistachios (Chopped fine or ground into dust)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In the food processor or blender , combine the pecan butter and dark chocolate.
- Once they are mixed well, add in the dates and salt and mix until well combined.
- A ball of dough will form.
- Spread your chopped pistachios onto a plate.
- Roll the dough into balls, then roll the balls through the chopped pistachios.
- Once that is done, place the balls on a lined baking sheet .
- Once all the balls are done, stick the baking sheet into the fridge to firm up.
by Melissa King