Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/19/rainbow-detox-salad/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Rainbow Detox Salad
For the salad
- 1 beet (peeled with ends removed)
- 1 large carrot (peeled with ends removed)
- 1 zucchini (ends removed)
- 1/2 cup cashews (I used raw, but roasted will work as well)
For the dressing
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove minced
- sea salt to taste
- Using a spiralizer , cut the zucchini and beets in long ribbons. I used a peeler to cut the carrots into ribbons.
- Add all of them to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and mix well.
- Top with cashews and serve.
This makes about 3-4 servings. Enjoy! If you need some morre inspiration for your spiralizer , I found a fabulous cook book dedicated to spiralized recipes. You can see it here .