Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/11/22/clean-eating-cream-of-mushroom-soup/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Clean Eating Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 12-15 mushrooms
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (any other milk will do as well)
- 1 T diced onion
- 1 T arrowroot powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender , combine all the ingredients except the arrowroot.
- Blend well and transfer to a sauce pan .
- Add in the arrowroot and cook on medium heat for about 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors develop.
- Refrigerate for later or even freeze it. This recipe makes about 2 cups. Enjoy!